“Cloud Computing.” What does it really mean? How does it impact you both personally and professionally? Learn the fundamentals of Cloud computing. What it is; and is not. Gain necessary skills to determine if Cloud computing is right for your organization or clients. Explore migration to Cloud-based solutions, and avoiding major pitfalls along the way.
Throughout this program, leading solutions from organizations such as Microsoft, Google, Zoho, Thomson Reuters, CCH, Intuit, Accumatica, Sage, Salesforce.com, Wave, XCM Solutions, Bill.com, Amazon, Canopy Tax, AccountantsWorld, Xero, and many others will be reviewed. A special focus will be the impact of the Cloud on the accounting profession, for all types of institutions. Discover Cloud computing, the potential to improve information services, increasing efficiency, while reducing costs!
- Define “Cloud computing” and distinguish between various Cloud computing services.
- Determine if Cloud computing is right for your organization.
- Identify the major Cloud computing vendors and the key solutions provided by each of these vendors.
- Create a road map for selecting a Cloud-based solution and migrating to it.
- Recognize the potential pitfalls associated with Cloud-based solutions—such as security and data availability—and identifying means of avoiding these hazards.
- Establish an appropriate strategy for storing data in the Cloud.
Level of Difficulty:
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing vendors
- Cloud-based solutions
- Security and data availability
- Storing data in the Cloud
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations.
Accountants and other business professionals who want to learn more about the potential benefits and risks associated with Cloud computing