Federal Tax Update: Comprehensive Business Tax (Forms 1065, 1120S and 1120) | 4203580A
Date: August 25, 2020
Event Start time: 8:30 AM End time: 4:00 PM
Facility: Webcast Rebroadcast
8.00 CPE: Continuing Professional Education Technical
8.00 CTEC-FTL: CTEC - Federal Tax Update Hours Technical
8.00 IRS-FTL: IRS Federal Tax Law Topics Technical
6.50 MCLE: MCLE Technical
Field of Interest:
This course provides participants with critical Federal tax law updates resulting from current laws, regulations and court cases impacting all business entity types including S corporations, Partnerships, C Corporations and a Sole Proprietorship.
- Understand the major federal income tax laws impacting C & S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs, and their owners.
- Understand the new tax legislation passed by Congress.
- Understand the new administrative guidance issued by the IRS and Treasury Department.
- Understand the recent court decisions that impact business taxation.
Level of Difficulty:
- Review of recent federal legislation and administrative rulings.
- Review of recent modifications to tax forms.
- Review of small business tax law and administrative update changes.
- Review of retirement plan changes.
- Overall review of tax practice and procedures.
General knowledge in C-corporation, partnership and individual income taxation.
Advanced Prep: Event Notes:
Tax and accounting professionals.
Wireless Internet access, lunch and discounted parking will be provided for this event and are included in your registration fee.