Excel errors continue to plague organizations of all sizes—estimates peg the error rate at approximately 90%. As spreadsheets become ubiquitous, testing and auditing Excel workbooks becomes critical. Fortunately, many options exist to prevent, identify and correct spreadsheet errors. Learn procedures to test and audit Excel workbooks.
Equally important, explore Excel Add-Ins that programmatically scan and audit your spreadsheets to identify potentially disastrous errors. Tools including PerfectXL, ClusterSeven and ActiveData, that identify and correct potentially disastrous spreadsheet errors.
- List Common Causes of Spreadsheet Errors and the Potential Impact of these Errors
- Identify Best Practices to Reduce the Number of Errors in Excel Workbook
- Implement Various Excel Add-ins to Programmatically Identify Spreadsheet Errors
Level of Difficulty:
- Testing and auditing Excel workbooks
- Common spreadsheet errors
- Excel Add-ins to identify spreadsheet errors
Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2010 and newer.
CPAs, accountants and business professionals.