Participants will review the most recent auditing standards as well as older standards that they may have missed or found difficult to implement. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include lecture and generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts. Online participants are encouraged to call in with questions.
Major Subjects: Level of Difficulty:
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyze recent regulatory changes in peer review.
- Apply recent audit guidelines.
- Apply Private Company Council (PCC) rules to the practice of accounting.
- Apply recent audit report changes.
- Understand the documentation requirements for an audit.
- Apply the new auditing rules.
Familiarity with basic accounting and auditing standards
Small and medium CPA firms.
Wireless Internet access, lunch and discounted parking will be provided for this event and are included in your registration fee.