Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different?
Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand. Through a combination of practical guidance and case studies, this course provides insight into what makes not-for-profits different.
- Identify the impact of the FASB Standards impacting not-for-profits.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements, including revenue recognition.
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
Level of Difficulty:
- Core elements of financial reporting.
- Exchange transactions and contributions.
- Reporting and measuring results.
- Impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project.
Experience in the not-for-profit environment.
Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment.