K2's Advanced QuickBooks Tips and Techniques Webcast | 4203600D
Date: August 27, 2020
Event Start time: 9:00 AM End time: 12:30 PM
Facility: Webcast Rebroadcast
4.00 CPE: Continuing Professional Education Technical
Field of Interest:
QuickBooks remains one of the leading accounting solutions for small and growing businesses, and Intuit has added numerous advanced features to the application in recent releases. Learn to take advantage of QuickBooks’ new and advanced features to solve important issues. Explore advanced inventory management techniques, including the ability to change the default costing methodology in QuickBooks, and implementing lot and serial number tracking.
Discover how to build complete sets of financial statements in Excel that link in real-time to underlying QuickBooks data files to create multi-company financial statements. See how to put the Client Data Review feature to work to streamline the process of identifying and correcting errors and closing accounting periods in QuickBooks. Master QuickBooks' advanced tools and features to improve your success. Explore QuickBooks’ “deep” features to maximize your effectiveness.
- Identify techniques for handling advanced reporting issues, including the QuickBooks Statement Writer, linking QuickBooks data into other applications via Open Database Connectivity, and multi-company reporting.
- Manage inventory more effectively in QuickBooks, including using Items, changing inventory costing methodologies, creating Assembly items, adjusting inventory quantities and valuations, and list the advantages associated with QuickBooks’ Advanced Inventory add-in.
- Differentiate between key techniques for exchanging QuickBooks data with others, including QuickBooks Accountants' Copy feature, Portable Company Files, and backup files.
- Utilize QuickBooks Client Data Review feature to streamline the process of cleaning up QuickBooks data files and closing accounting periods.
Level of Difficulty:
- QuickBooks Statement Writer
- QuickBooks Accountants' Copy feature
- QuickBooks Client Data Review
Computer Software and Applications Prerequisites:
Fundamental knowledge of QuickBooks.
Advanced Prep: Event Notes:
Accounting and financial professionals who want to learn about advanced features and techniques associated with QuickBooks