Networking is an essential skill in the business world, albeit one that can feel daunting. Learn to take the work out of networking. Shift your expectations from dreading networking activities to feeling a sense of ease and enthusiasm for future events. This dynamic session will:
- Reframe the term networking;
- Empower attendees with the concept of connection;
- Illustrate one CPA’s “Web of Connection” to understand how to develop and nurture one's own network;
- Prepare you to acquire new business and ideas as a Conscious Salesperson;
- Provide practical tips for events, with Q&A to answer your networking questions.
- Reframe the term networking and be empowered by the concept of connection;
- Illustrate one CPA’s “Web of Connection” to understand how one can develop and nurture their own network;
- Prepare you to sell new business or new ideas by becoming a Conscious Salesperson;
- Provide practical tips for events and offer a Q&A to have all your networking questions answered.
Level of Difficulty:
- Personal leadership
- Business development
CPAs, financial professionals and staff.