Excel is the de facto budgeting and forecasting tool for most professionals, yet many don't leverage it's numerous built-in tools. Learn Excel features such as FORECAST, FORECAST.ETS, TREND, Forecast Sheets, XNPV, and XIRR. Additionally, techniques to manage what-if analysis using Scenario Manager, Solver, and the value of performing Monte Carlo simulations. If you use Excel for budgeting and forecasting, you can’t afford to miss this session!
• List key budgeting and forecasting-centric features in Excel
• Differentiate between Excel's capital budgeting functions
• Utilize Scenario Manager to manage different sets of budget assumptions
• Solve complex, multi-variable equations with Excel's Solver add-in
• Create Monte Carlo simulations to model risk in budgets and forecasts
Level of Difficulty:
• Budgeting and forecasting-centric features in Excel
• Excel's capital budgeting functions
• Scenario Manager to manage different sets of budget assumptions
• Excel's Solver add-in
Fundamental knowledge of budgeting and Microsoft Office Excel
Business professionals who are seeking to become more efficient and effective in budgeting processes. The program focuses on Excel for Windows, but many of the features can be found in Excel for Mac.