For many, security incidents are not a matter of “if” but “when.” An end-to-end approach can protect your data. Learn to do just that. Specific topics covered include multi-factor authentication, password managers, encryption, mobile device management, anti-virus, firewalls, policies, and other tools that you can implement immediately. Spending more does not make you more secure, but doing the right things can.
- • List three tools that enhance security
• Identify critical security risks
• Specify a business case for security training
• Differentiate between various tools that improve security
Level of Difficulty:
- • Why security is no longer optional
• What is covered by each security tool
• Best practices for improving security
Fundamental knowledge of basic technological and security concepts.
Business and financial professionals.