Microsoft Office 365 continues to grow and evolve, yet most subscribers utilize only a fraction of the tools available in their subscription. Powerful resources such as SharePoint Online and Skype for Business can change how your entire organization communicates and collaborates. Meanwhile, apps such as Teams, Planner, Flow and Sway allow individuals to work more efficiently and effectively in all facets of their jobs. Security enhancements to Office 365 permit your organization to take advantage of these features in a highly secure environment.
Office 365 provides access to familiar applications, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook. Learn to move beyond these tools and maximize the offerings of your subscription. Identify ways to collaborate with other users in real-time on Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and even PowerPoint presentations. Make the most of your Office 365 investment. Master techniques to be truly successful with Office 365.
- Implement tools and techniques for securing your Office 365 implementations
- List key apps that can improve collaboration and productivity
- Identify opportunities to utilize SharePoint Online to improve team efficiency
- Utilize apps such as Teams and Skype for Business to communicate more effectively with others
Level of Difficulty:
- Office 365
- Office 365 Applications
- Teams and Skype for Business
Fundamental knowledge of Computer Operations.
CPAs, accounting and business professionals.