Supervisors are expected to generate high-quality work and skillfully manage others on their team. Learn to enhance communication skills, improve the ability to supervise, and become more accomplished at maintaining client relationships.
Also, review motivation techniques, engagement planning, time management, business consulting services and billing and collection. This course will help attendees hone management skills to helping transform expert technicians to well-rounded business managers.
- Recognize and grow in your role as a supervisor.
- Outline ways to effectively manage and evaluate staff.
- Improve your communication with staff, partners and clients.
- Determine ways to efficiently manage engagement responsibilities.
- Recognize and deliver value-added services.
- Identify ways to help grow your firm.
Level of Difficulty:
- What is expected of the supervisor (3.5 hours)
- Managing self and priorities (3 hours)
- communication skills (3.5 hours)
- Human motivation (4 hours)
- Supervising, evaluating and coaching staff (3.5 hours)
- Helping your CPA firm grow (3 hours)
- Business consulting services (3.5 hours)
Three-five years of public accounting experience.
Accountants, financial professionals and young emerging professionals.
Please bring a calculator.