Do you need help with your ERISA audits?
We will discuss current issues, including DOL & IRS focus areas. Our speakers are experts in their fields. They will provide Accounting & Auditing updates, help identify critical plan audit risk areas and offer tips to do a better audit to meet Peer Review, DOL & AICPA expectations.
This presentation is designed to help you to:
- Recognize 2020 changes in Accounting & Auditing of ERISA plans with a focus on 401(k) plans.
- Identify risk areas in ERISA plan audits with a focus on 401(k) plans.
- Determine common audit failures in ERISA plans and how to avoid them.
Field of Interest:
A number of recent laws and events have impacted ERISA plans. The speakers will discuss:
- Changes in the law and their impact on ERISA plans and related financial statement disclosures
- How to avoid all too common GAAP and GAAS errors in audits of ERISA plans so that you are not exposed to Peer Review, DOL & AICPA sanctions
- Common testing errors with a focus on 401 (k) plan audits will be discussed.
Auditing Designed For:
CPAs and professional staff providing employee benefit plan audit and accounting services, benefit plan administrators, and ERISA providers. Event Notes:
- No CPE credit available.
- A conference call link will be emailed to pre-registered attendees the day before the event.