Learn how bankruptcy works in the coming wave of bankruptcy cases. Learn the basics of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 and how to get rid of income taxes and sales tax liability in a bankruptcy.
• Understand the basics of bankruptcy relief for your clients Major Subjects:
• Recognize which types of tax debts are dischargeable to advise your clients properly in lieu of offer in compromise.
• Improve your understanding of bankruptcy law to be able to spot issues in your clients tax and debt liabilities and offer alternative solutions.
• Basics of Bankruptcy Level of Difficulty:
• Difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
• Sample Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases from real life and their solutions.
• Identify tax issues in a bankruptcy and how to discharge taxes.