Like most Microsoft Word users, you can get through the basics of creating a document and applying some formatting characteristics. But, do you use Word Styles or Quick Parts? Do you know how to generate a Table of Contents automatically from a document? Can you insert Excel-like formulas into Word Tables? If your answer to any one of these questions is “no,” then don't miss this opportunity to improve your knowledge, skill, and productivity in using Microsoft Word.
• Identify key features for entering, editing, and formatting data, including Styles
• Describe how to create and format Tables
• Use the Navigation Pane to navigate or rearrange a document quickly and easily
• Define Quick Parts and Building Blocks and how to use them effectively
• Describe how to communicate better with charts, SmartArt, and screen shots
Level of Difficulty:
• Key features for entering, editing, and formatting data, including Styles
• Create and format Tables
• Navigate or rearrange a document quickly and easily
• Quick Parts and Building Blocks and how to use them effectively
• Charts, SmartArt, and screen shots
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Word
Business professionals who are seeking to utilize the Windows-based version of Microsoft Word more efficiently and effectively.