Capital Structure and Financing Webcast | 4203848B
Date: August 10, 2020
Event Start time: 10:00 AM End time: 12:00 PM
Facility: Webcast Rebroadcast
2.00 CPE: Continuing Professional Education Technical
Field of Interest:
Help your clients recognize the relationship between capital structure, financing strategies and valuation for private and public entities of all sizes and types of industries.
- Determine the risk & return profile associated with various capital structures,
- How to calculate capital costs in relation to capital mix,
- How to choose capital structure and select financing sources,
- Show how credit analysis and rating agencies help determine value, and
- Outline issues related to financial distress and/or bankruptcy.
Level of Difficulty:
- Risk & Return
- Corporate strategy
- Capital structure choices
- How industry characteristics, economics and regulations impact capital structure decisions and raising capital.
Basic Accounting; Time Value of Money (TVM); possession of a computer with a spreadsheet program, and/or a financial calculator.
Advanced Prep: Event Notes:
Accounting and finance professionals.