Financial Planning in the 2020's is changing rapidly. Clients realize they must set aside an emergency fund, save more, and generate higher returns from their investments. Retirement and Estate Planning are also critical. Assess the client’s holistic situation. Grasp the "big picture", while considering tactical issues that may arise. Identify and mitigate risks.
Review personal financial planning, cash flow management, and the planning of insurance, investments, education, income tax, retirement, and the estate. Examine niche subjects such as closely held businesses and highly compensated individuals. Issues affecting Boomers, Gen X, and millennials will be featured, as well as a discussion surrounding divorce.
• Identify how to help create an effective comprehensive personal financial plan by tying back into the client’s objectives and in determining how to proceed when their situation change spontaneously and radically
• Determine where the greatest insurance exposures are and how to address them in personal and business situations.
• Assess what is in store for the markets during the 2020’s and how clients can stay on top of the curve
• Discover how to run an effective needs analysis and select appropriate methods for funding education
• Diagnose the income tax implications of the financial planning strategies discussed
• Evaluate various retirement planning opportunities for your clients
• Recognize how to plan in an unpredictable estate planning environment
• Uncover specific takeaways in important high-level planning niches
Level of Difficulty:
This program will cover the following subject areas:
personal financial planning process
cash flow management and budgeting strategies
income tax planning
CPAs that provide financial planning advice.
Wireless Internet access, lunch and discounted parking will be provided for this event and are included in your registration fee.