Optimize Enterprise Value Using Wall Street Analyst Strategies Webcast | 4203559B
Date: August 24, 2020
Event Start time: 10:00 AM End time: 12:00 PM
Facility: Webcast Rebroadcast
2.00 CPE: Continuing Professional Education Technical
2.00 AA: Auditing & Accounting
Field of Interest:
Examine valuation techniques for private and public entities of all sizes and types of industries from the perspective of a Wall Street analyst. Gain valuation skills to assist your clients.
- Determine the concept and framework for valuation,
- Recognize how Wall Street evaluates a business model in terms of sales & profits by product group and end-user markets,
- Identify the relationship between valuation and stock market as well as how to determine the proper standard of value, when other aspects than market value are used,
- Calculate optimal enterprise value in relation to capital mix,
- Determine how to communicate performance measurement and management outlook to financial stakeholders.
Level of Difficulty:
- Business Performance Improvement strategies
- Management styles
- Capital Structure
- Financial Stakeholder communications.
Knowledge of basic accounting and Time Value of Money (TVM). Competency using a computer spreadsheet program and/or a financial calculator.
Advanced Prep: Event Notes:
Accounting and financial professionals.