Successful CFOs and business unit financial chiefs are focused on growing the business—not just tracking outcomes. Learn to build credibility and be a true business partner in growing the organization.
Attendees will dig into best practices for financial management and discuss how to turn data into action. Plus, learn proactive reporting techniques that can help the bottom line.
- Recognize why it's all about credibility.
- Identify the what and the how of financial management.
- Determine how to build and sustain an outstanding financial team.
- Recall how to turn data into action.
- Identify proactive reporting techniques.
Level of Difficulty:
- Building and sustaining credibility
- The "what" and "how" of financial management
- Breaking barriers to the finance team
- Proactive reporting
- 10 CFO tools
This course will adjourn at 4 p.m.