Improve your proficiency in reducing the risk of material misstatements—whether caused by fraud or error. Deepen your understanding of the AICPA's professional standards for compilations and reviews.
Review questions and case studies that probe the practical meaning of professional standards. Attendees will address the professional judgments and practical considerations related to minimizing misstatements, legal exposure, and peer review deficiencies.
- Identify potential problem areas concerning compliance with the standards for compilations and reviews.
- Determine ways to apply professional standards to situations commonly encountered in public practice.
- Recognize ways to minimize the risk of association with financial statements containing material misstatements whether caused by fraud or error.
Level of Difficulty:
- Revenue recognition
- Related parties
- Going concern uncertainties
- Engagement letters
- Documentation and peer review considerations
Experience with compilations or reviews.
Partners, managers and accountants.
This course will adjourn at 4 p.m.