Combining and linking data from multiple tables, sheets, and workbooks is a daily need for most accountants, yet many do not fully appreciate the breadth of Excel options available for accomplishing this task. Learn the full range of Excel data consolidation functionality, including simple sum-through formulas, auto-merging workbooks, consolidation PivotTables, and linking tables to create powerful Data Models. Simplify and streamline your data consolidation processes, improve your personal productivity, and reduce errors with the information contained in this feature-packed session.
- • Differentiate between various formula-based approaches to consolidating data
• Implement dummy end-point worksheets or columns to simplify the data consolidation process and reduce errors
• Differentiate between using Data Consolidation by position and by category
• Use consolidation PivotTables to combine data from multiple worksheets and/or multiple workbooks
• Create a Data Model by linking multiple tables of data and then build powerful PivotTable analyses from the Data Model
Level of Difficulty:
- Formula-based approaches to consolidating data
- Data consolidation process
- Data Model by linking multiple tables of data and then build powerful PivotTables
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office Excel.
CPAs, staff, business and financial professionals