Review case studies and engage in discussions covering the California Accountancy Act, CBA regulations, and actions that have led to recent CBA disciplinary actions.
This course fulfills the California Board of Accountancy's two-hour regulatory review requirement.
- Identify potential violations of the California Accountancy Act and Regulations.
- Recall the disciplinary powers and actions available to the California Board of Accountancy.
Level of Difficulty:
- California Accountancy Act
- California Board of Accountancy regulations
- CBA disciplinary actions and highlights of misconduct
Experience in public accounting, industry or education.