Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year.
Implementation dates will be provided to permit planning for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
- Recognize changes in revenue ASU, new requirements and implementation dates.
- Identify new disclosure requirements.
- Identify business implications of new revenue standard.
Level of Difficulty:
- Upcoming changes to revenue accounting
- Implementation dates and methods
- Impact of the standard on the business