Coaching Competencies—Be Better Connected To Your Clients And Teams Webcast | 4203838A
Date: July 27, 2020
Event Start time: 10:00 AM End time: 12:00 PM
Facility: Webcast Remote
2.00 CPE: Continuing Professional Education Non-Technical
Field of Interest:
Professional coaching is nascent and often misunderstood. It isn’t about providing consult, advice or mentoring. So what is it? How can you employ your competencies to elevate the client relationship and develop your teams?
This session will:
- Introduce the International Coach Federation (ICF); the premier coach credential created by a CPA in 1995.
- Examine ICF Core Competencies, such as establishing trust with clients, powerful questioning, and active listening.
- Identify the competencies to master to achieve greater results with clients and colleagues.
- Provide a framework for a coaching conversation that you can use with a clients or colleagues.
- Show how professional service firms are using professional coaching as a leadership development tool.
- Introduce you to the International Coach Federation (ICF), the premier coach credential that was founded by a CPA in 1995.
- Examine the ICF Core Competencies, such as establishing trust with your client, powerful questioning and active listening.
- Identify which competencies you want to master so you can achieve greater results with your clients and/or colleagues.
- Provide the framework for a coaching conversation that you can use with a client or colleague.
- Give examples of how professional service firms are using professional coaching as a leadership development tool.
Level of Difficulty:
- Practice Management
- Business Development
Communications and Marketing Prerequisites: Designed For:
Advanced Prep: Event Notes:
CPAs, accountants, financial professionals and staff.