Covid-19 has had a broad and dramatic impact on a wide range of businesses. Should these impacts be considered when performing a business valuation, especially if the valuation date is prior to the onset of Covid-19?
This presentation will explain the key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive value, the potential impact that Covid-19 has on these KPI's, as well as the potential impact to business valuations as a whole. We will further explore the challenges and opportunities that arise from valuations that are impacted by Covid-19.
This presentation intends to help you to:
- Recognize the impact Covid-19 has had on business valuations.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that drive value, and known and knowable impacts of Covid-19.
- Determine challenges and opportunities that lower or create higher valuations.
- What are the KPIs that drive value and have these changed post Covid-19?
- Was the impact of Covid-19 "known and Knowable" as of the valuation date?
- Can we just ignore Covid-19 and look backwards?
- What if the outlook is still uncertain?
- What if business has increased dramatically?
- Are there planning opportunities?
CPAs & Professional Staff, Enrolled Agents, Financial Planners, Insurance Agents Event Notes:
- No CPE credit available.
- A conference call link will be emailed to pre-registered attendees the day before the event.