Join us for another virtual happy hour! Grab your favorite after-work drink and get ready to learn about Opportunity Zones with fellow members in the Inland Empire. The Qualified Opportunity Zone Program ("QOZ Program"), created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, is a tax-incentive program designed to encourage long-term private sector investments in designated communities known as Qualified Opportunity Zones by delivering certain tax benefits to investors through investment vehicles called Qualified Opportunity Funds.
We cannot wait to virtually see you! Spots are limited, so register today!
The Zoom link will be emailed to you at a later time, closer to the event.
Chapter Issues Major Subjects:
• An Overview of the Qualified Opportunity Zone Program Level of Difficulty:
• Understanding the Potential Tax Benefits and Potential Risks
• Defining Requirements and Eligibility
• Important Deadlines to Maximize the QOZ Tax Benefits
• Comparing Qualified Opportunity Funds and 1031 Exchanges