Technology controls are more important than ever. In the absence of properly-functioning controls, entire systems and the data contained therein can quickly become infected, breached, or simply stop functioning. Auditors, business managers, and consultants must all master techniques to evaluate critical technology controls. Discover best practices to evaluate both general controls and application controls.
- • Distinguish between information technology general controls and application controls
• Identify key information technology control risks within an organization
• Design and perform tests of information technology controls
• Create recommendations for improving technology controls in an organization
Level of Difficulty:
- • Overview of technology controls
• Established requirements for technology controls
• Examples of critical technology controls
• How to evaluate technology controls
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations.