There are many definitions of Big Data, but the key concept is moving beyond traditional financial data. Explore tools and data analytics techniques to discover new insights and to provide ways for CPAs to grow services.
The expanding use of Big Data and data analytics is providing companies with new insights about their respective organization, products, services, customers, and vendors. CPAs can start small and offer valuable client insights while scaling up to larger projects.
- Recognize how Big Data is different than financial data.
- Understand why Big Data analytics requires a different mindset.
- Identify the different types of data analytic tools from Excel to far more advanced tools.
- Identify why data visualization tools specifically are growing in popularity.
Level of Difficulty:
- Big Data definitions, terminology and technology
- Using Big Data
- Data analytics and tools
- Big Data Challenges: collecting, analyzing and interpreting
- Big Data and data analytics opportunities
CPAs and financial professionals.