Evaluate the Preparation, Compilation and Review of Financial Statements servics. Obtain a better understanding of the updated review engagement standards.
In SSARS 21-24, the AICPA Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC) introduced the Preparation service to SSARS, which significantly changed the landscape for compilation services, and rewrote the Compilation and Review Standards in clarity format. Attendees will review all SSARS requirements for the preparation, compilation and review of financial statements.
- Identify compilation requirements.
- Identify review requirements.
- Identify preparation of financial statements requirements.
Level of Difficulty:
- SSARS Codification requirements
- SSARS engagements including prepartion of financial statements, compilation of financial statements or proforma financial information
- Review of financial statements
- Highlights of SSARS 25 Materiality in a Review of Financial Statements and Adverse Conclusions
This course will adjourn at 4 p.m.