An interactive workshop designed for small and medium CPA firms. Review new rules regarding Peer Review. Consider popular questions and answers and examine case studies to reinforce the concepts.
- Show the importance of Peer Review to our profession
- Illustrate the most frequent errors in a peer review
- Explain the different types of peer review reports
- Show the relationship of the SQCS’s to Peer Review
- Explain the Process of Peer Review
- Demonstrate knowledge to understand how to receive a “PASS”
Level of Difficulty:
- Auditing and Accounting Peer Review standards
Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
Auditing and accounting practitioners.
Wireless Internet access, lunch and discounted parking will be provided for this event and are included in your registration fee.