Tax credit programs offer significant savings opportunities but are rarely utilized. Receive an introduction to available Federal and California business tax credits and discuss methodology to claim these benefits.
- Determine application of available business tax credits
- Identify qualified activites
- Design processes to capture tax credits
- Prepare proper documentation
- Calculate tax credits
- Report tax credits in return filings
Level of Difficulty:
- Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit (SBHCTC)
- Opportunity Zones
- New Employment Credit (NEC)
- California Competes Tax Credit (CCTC)
- Employment Training Panel
CPAs and tax practitioners.