With Power Pivot, your PivotTable reports become even more powerful. Power Pivot connects directly to most data sources and works with Power Query for superior data imports and transformations. Further, DAX functions allow users to create sophisticated calculations, and the relational functionality of Power Pivot provides all the tools necessary for analyzing data from multiple sources. Participate in this session and realize superior reporting and analytical results by putting Power Pivot to use immediately.
- • Differentiate between ordinary PivotTables and those created with Power Pivot
• Identify the advantages of working with Power Pivot
• List the steps for building a PivotTable using Power Pivot
• Define Data Models, Data Analysis Expressions, and Key Performance Indicators
Level of Difficulty:
- • Connecting to external data sources
• Relating multiple tables to create Data Models
• Summarizing and analyzing data
• Using DAX to create user-defined calculations
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Excel, including creating PivotTables.